VINOVERT is both a project and a consortium combining several research disciplines (economics, sociology, agronomy, viticulture, oenology, chemistry, experimentation) with companies and institutions in the SUDOE area directly involved in operational devices and their dissemination.
- An institutional research & business partnership
- A strong multidisciplinary approach
- An innovation :
- through the introduction of experimental and behavioral economics applied to consumers and winegrowers on the one hand and,
- through the connection between agronomic developments (resistant varietals, production practices) and the wine making process for the development of new wines.
- A coworking process for the proposed solutions by collaborating with cooperatives representing more than 2,000 wine-producing farms and intermediate enterprises.
- A wide results oriented dissemination